referred to herein as "We", "Us", or "Website") will deal with the
information and data you provide on the website. We will process
any personal information provided to us (whether via the Website,
the sign up form or any other means) or otherwise held by us relating
your information to us and using the Website you confirm your consent
to the use of your personal information as set out in this Privacy
do not use the Website.
1. Your information
The information and data about you which we may collect and use includes the following:
- Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the Website or any other information you submit to us via the Website or email.
- Records of correspondence, whether via the Website, email, or other means.
- Your responses to surveys or customer research that we carry out.
- Details of the transactions you carry out with us, whether via the Website.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, IP, and other communication data.
- Building up personal profiles.
- Carrying out customer research, surveys and analyses.
- Setting up, operating and managing your account.
- Complying with our legal and regulatory duties.
- Providing you with information about offers, products and services, where you have consented.
- User traffic to measure use of our websites and improve their content.
2. How we use your information
We use the information you provide us in the following ways:
- To analyze user traffic to measure use of our website and improve the content made available to our users. Where we need to process your data for these reasons, the legal basis will be compliant with a legal obligation.
- To comply with or abide by legal obligations or requirements. Where we need to process your data for these reasons, the legal basis will be compliance with a legal obligation.
- It is our legitimate interest to keep you up to date with recent promotions and offerings that you may be interested in, where we rely on legitimate interests in this way, we will always offer an opt out, and unsubscribe option on any marketing information we send you.
3. Sharing your personal data
4. Third party content, sites and contributions
5. Looking after your data
We use a variety of technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorized access to, unlawful use of, and modification and destruction of any personal data we store.
We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us, or for as long as the law otherwise permits.
6. Where we store your information
Your personal information is stored on our servers. Our servers are based in the United States, and are provided by Softlayer (An IBM company).
7. Your rights regarding your personal data
You have the right to:
- Request a copy of the personal data that we keep about you, by making a request in writing to the Data Protection Officer. You can ask us to provide the data in a commonly used, machine readable format, and where we are able to; transmit this data to another organization.
- Contact the Data Protection Officer if you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, to have that data corrected.
- Contact the Data Protection Officer to ask us to stop processing your data, or withdraw consent where we are relying on consent as the legal basis for any processing of your data.
- Contact the Data Protection Officer to request that we delete your personal data.